Required Documents

The following items are required before a student can be registered and tested:

  • Student's birth certificate (original or certified copy)
  • One main proof of address:
    • Deed
    • Mortgage settlement agreement
    • Lease agreement
  • Two additional proof of address:
    • Utility bill
    • Car registration
    • Bank statement
  • Immunization records
  • Proof of tuberculosis test
  • Physical exam (elementary school only)
  • Withdrawal papers from former school, with withdrawal dates and grades (important for correct grade placement)
  • Academic transcripts showing courses taken and/or in progress as well as grades, starting with ninth grade or equivalent (high school only)

If you do not have a deed, settlement statement, or lease you will need to get an Affidavit of Residency notarized. This will serve as your main proof of address. The first page must be filled out by the parent/guardian. The second page must be filled out by the homeowner and a settlement statement/deed/lease must be provided.

If you do not have the student's birth certificate you will need to need to get an Affidavit of Birth Certificate notarized.