Exit Information

Employees separating employment from PWCS receive an electronic invitation to complete an exit survey from the Human Resources Department.

We appreciate your time in completing the survey. Your valuable feedback assists us in our efforts to make continuous improvements for our employees.

If you did not receive an email invitation, you can request the exit survey link by contacting:

If you would prefer an in-person exit survey meeting, please contact the Office of Employee Relations at 703-791-8767.

There is a new, online process for submitting resignation/retirement forms, and employees who wish to resign or retire from PWCS will need to complete the Resign/Retire Form that is accessible in PWCS Records. Instructions for submitting this form in Records can be found on the intranet under PWCS Perform and Records.

A hand holding a pen with the words "Thank You" on a blank piece of paper