To file a grievance, you will have to determine your job group (classified, certificated, or administrative) and follow the appropriate associated regulation with the school division's grievance process. Once the appropriate grievance form is completed, the form should be sent to:

Office of Employee Relations
Prince William County Public Schools
Department of Human Resources
P.O. Box 389
Manassas, VA 20108


Upon receipt, staff will review your completed form and contact you. All concerns will be kept confidential except to the extent that limited disclosure may be necessary for the purpose of addressing your concern.